08/18/2017 1:53 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Aug. 18, 2017
SPECTRA BY COMCAST SPECTACOR TO AWARD ONE LUCKY FAN TWO TICKETS TO EVERY EVENT FOR A YEAR AT BUDWEISER EVENTS CENTER
Fans can enter once-in-a-lifetime ‘The Big Ticket” sweepstakes, now at
(Loveland, CO) – Spectra by Comcast Spectacor, which provides Venue Management, Food Services & Hospitality, and Corporate Partnerships at Budweiser Events Center, announced today The Big Ticket sweepstakes. The Big Ticket sweepstakes, will award one lucky fan with two tickets to every public ticketed event at Budweiser Events Center for one year.
Fans can enter the sweepstakes, beginning at 3:00 PM (MST) on Friday, August 18, 2017 to Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 11:59 PM (MST), online at www.BudweiserEventsCenter.com by clicking on The Big Ticket sweepstakes banners, buttons and/or links to access the online entry form for the Sweepstakes. All entries will be collected until Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 11:59 PM.
“At Spectra, we’re always looking for ways to enhance the customer experience,” said Spectra’s, Keller Taylor, General Manager of Budweiser Events Center. “This contest is designed to increase our VIP Club email database along with traffic to our social media platforms, while giving fans a chance at winning tickets to every event in our venue. We see this as a tremendous way of effectively marketing our events and the facility. This is our second time holding this contest, and several other Spectra venues have implemented this sweepstakes in their markets with incredible results.”
The Big Ticket sweepstakes will include tickets to concerts, family shows, sporting events and more. The upcoming calendar year will include a number of world-class entertainment including, Wolfpack Ninja Tour, PJ Masks Live, Price is Right Live, Colorado Eagles games, New Year’s Eve Rodeo, PRCA Rodeo at the Larimer County Fair, and additional yet to be announced events.
The winner will receive two (2) tickets to each ticketed event held at Budweiser Events Center for one year (October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018).
For more information on the giveaway and official rules, visit http://www.BudweiserEventsCenter.com.
The Big Ticket Sweepstakes
August 18, 2017 – September 10, 2017
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE CO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Big Ticket Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to entrants who are legal residents of Colorado, 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The following persons are not eligible to enter or win: employees of Global Spectrum, L.P. d/b/a Spectra Venue Management (“Sponsor”), Larimer County Sports, LLC and The Ranch Events Complex and each of their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries and the advertising and promotion agencies and Prize Providers (as defined below) and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the households, whether or not related, of each of the above. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes will commence on Friday, August 18, 2017 upon posting of the Official Rules and end on Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) (the “Entry Period”). To enter, follow the directions provided to complete the online entry form at http://www.BudweiserEventsCenter.com and submit electronically. By successfully transmitting a completed online entry form through the entry method set forth above during the Entry Period, you will be entered in the Sweepstakes. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY, PER PERSON. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries generated by any other means which subvert the entry process will be void. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on the entry form to be eligible. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries are void. No entries will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. DRAWING: Entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. MT on Sunday, September 10, 2017, to be eligible for the drawing. One (1) potential winner will be drawn at random on or about Monday, September 11, 2017, from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to delay the drawing. The potential winner will be notified via email and/or telephone (in Sponsor’s discretion). The potential winner must respond to such notification within forty-eight (48) hours, or he/she will forfeit the Prize (as defined below) and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner will be drawn at random from among all remaining eligible entries. The potential winner will be required to execute and return, prior to and as a condition of receiving the Prize, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release. The potential winner must return such releases within two (2) days of date of issuance. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will cause the Prize to be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, awarded to an alternate potential winner to be randomly drawn from among all remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. If (i) the potential winner does not respond to the Prize notification within the timeframe stated, (ii) the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the potential winner declines his or her Prize, or (iv) the potential winner fails to return all required documents within the timeframe stated, it will result in Prize forfeiture and the disqualification of such potential winner and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be drawn by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
4. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE(S): One (1) prize (hereinafter, the “Prize”): One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to all ticketed events taking place at the Budweiser Events Center for one (1) year, beginning October 1, 2017 and concluding September 30, 2018, consisting of: (i) two (2) tickets to a minimum of twelve (12) concerts and/or events, (ii) two (2) tickets to each Colorado Eagles ECHL hockey game, (iii) two (2) tickets to each Colorado Crush indoor football game, and (iv) two (2) tickets to each Denver Dream LFL football game. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is estimated at $7,000. The ARV of the Prize may fluctuate based on ticket availability, seat location and booking of additional events. The Prize includes the events listed above as well as any additional events taking place at the Budweiser Events Center between October 1, 2017 and September 30, 2018. Tickets will be awarded for preseason, regular season and postseason events. For events with more than one performance, tickets will only be awarded for one performance. Specific event dates are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to limitations and special conditions. No date substitutions will be permitted, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. The Prize is not transferrable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any component thereof) with one of comparable or greater retail value at its sole discretion. Resale of the Prize or any portion of the Prize is prohibited. All costs and expenses not stated herein as being provided in connection with the redemption, receipt and/or use of the Prize are the responsibility of the winner, including, but not limited to, transportation, accommodations and meals, and all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the Prize (each a “Prize Provider”) due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Dates and/or times of events are subject to change. Events are subject to cancellation. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon and by applicable issuer. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, illegible, undelivered or garbled entries or email; or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections, including Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web-server, network, cable, server, satellite, phone-line connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions, computer or telephone, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, or garbled or jumbled transmissions. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize, the cancellation or postponement of any event or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website or for any travel related delays or cancellations (if applicable). Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation or play of the Sweepstakes, and, in the event of termination, draw the winner from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to action taken. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If due to a printing, production or other error, more Prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated Prize claims received. No more than the stated number of Prize(s) will be awarded.
6. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner (available after September 11, 2017), send a self-addressed envelope, with your request, to: Global Spectrum Big Ticket Sweepstakes c/o Marketing, Budweiser Events Center, 5290 Arena Circle, Loveland, CO 80538 to be received prior to December 31, 2017.
7. PUBLICITY: The winner acknowledges and agrees that as a condition of winning, if legally permissible, Sponsor and its designees have the right to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, city and state of residence and Prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, authorization, remuneration or notification.
8. TAXES: All applicable local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will issue a form 1099-MISC to the winner.
9. LIABILITY: Entrants, by entering the Sweepstakes, agree that Sponsor, Larimer County Sports, LLC and The Ranch Events Complex, and each of their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries and the advertising and promotion agencies and Prize Providers and all of their respective agents, employees, directors and officers (collectively, “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property incurred in connection with or resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or participating in this Sweepstakes.
11. The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors.
12. Disputes; Governing Law: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the JAMS ADR. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO BRING A CLAIM AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING AND WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Philadelphia, PA. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
13. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
14. SPONSOR: Global Spectrum, L.P., 3001 5290 Arena Circle, Loveland, CO 80538.