Essential Job Functions:
· Responsible for greeting guests and taking orders for food and beverage products.
· Responsible for preparing simple foods and beverages utilizing the company recipes and portion standards. Maintain the highest quality standards and portion consistency.
· Responsible for accepting payment from guests and making change as necessary.
· Responsible for keeping the work area and surroundings clean using sanitation standards.
· Responsible for memorizing the product menu available at each concession location.
· Assist in clean up and break down of the concession area at the end of the event.
· Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
· Responsible for cooking and packaging food product which is prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
· Receives verbal orders from the front counter staff for food product requirements for guest orders.
· Responsible for maintaining quality and production standards on all menu items. Food must be fresh and of high quality when served to the guests.
· Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
· Responsible for operating large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers and ovens.
· Ensures that all work areas and equipment are clean, food products are properly stored, utensils are clean and put away and floor is swept and mopped at end of shift.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
Ability to speak, read and write in English.
Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to POS cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly.
Ability to stand for long periods of time.
For more information, please contact the Spectra Office at (970) 619-4057
BACKGROUND SCREENING AUTHORIZATION